Strength First serves one purpose - use the principles of StrongFirst Kettlebell and powerlifting to make our athletes strong.
Designed and led by Coach Natalie, a StrongFirst Girya Level 1 instructor and USA Powerlifting Club Coach, this kettlebell and barbell intensive class is built to focus on the minutia that may go underserved in a broadly programmed General Physical Preparedness class, but are nonetheless essential for blasting through strength plateaus and barriers.
In Strength First, you will learn:
- how to properly brace while lifting
- breathing techniques for maximal lifting and power output
- how to have complete and total mastery over your kettlebell or barbell
- how to improve single-sided strength to balance out assymetries
- powerlifting- and kettlebell-specific warmup routines
- how to make your mind as ironclad as the weights you lift
Strength First is designed for, and will challenge, all skill levels.