Happy Friday! Now that the weather is getting warmer and pools are opening up, all of the pool parties and cookouts are going to start up. What to bring can you bring to fit everyone's restricted diets? Especially if you are going through Whole30, you need something to snack on with your other no gluten, no dairy, no legume, possibly vegetarian friends. I found a recipe not too long ago from Physical Kitchen that checks all of those boxes!
- 1½ pounds whole carrots (about 6 large carrots)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, halved and divided
- ½ head of small cauliflower, roughly 2½ cups
- ⅛ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoons cumin
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees.
- Line the whole carrots and cauliflower florets on a large baking sheet and coat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook for 45-55 minutes or until carrots and cauliflower are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Place all remaining ingredients, the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and roasted vegetables in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Serve with various veggies, chips, or meats for dipping!