Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in CrossFit Homeward! One of our top priorities as a box is to be 100% upfront with all communication so there are never any surprises.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY MEMBERSHIP?
- You will have unlimited access to our CrossFit WODs, Open Gym hours, Barbell Classes, Endurance Classes, Strength First, Essentials, Aikido, and weekend Community Workouts.
WAIT, BARBELL CLASS IS INCLUDED?
- Yes, Barbell specific classes, programmed and led by Mitchell Osborne, are included.
I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOUTH SPORTS BEING PRESENT AT CFH. HOW WILL THAT AFFECT MY WORKOUTS?
- First and foremost, we are a CrossFit facility with multiple rooms where athletes can work out. This allows us to have youth and adult programs run simultaneously in spaces that are separate. In addition, most of the youth programs occur 7-9pm weekdays and weekend afternoons; therefore, the youth programs are typically held when there are very few adult classes. Coordination between coaches and staff members will ensure that adult and youth programs that do overlap will coexist safely and effectively within our space.
how does the billing cycle work?
- Our billing cycle will run on the first day of the month through the end of that calendar month. For example, on December 1, members will be billed for the entire month of December and be able to work out with us all the way through December 31. If a new member joins in the middle of the month (December 8, for example), they will be charged a prorated rate for that first month (24 days, in that case) and normal monthly billing will start on the first of the following month (January 1, in that case).
What about the rest of my household?
- We are, of course, a family gym, so we want the whole troupe to come work out with us. We offer a discounted rate of $100/mo for adding a second family member. Please contact us regarding families of 3 or more.
What does the space offer?
- We are very proud of the convenience, openness, and size of Homeward's ~6000sqft space. We have a 24' rig with 6 squat stations (3 of which are dedicated wood lifting platforms), over 1000 square feet of synthetic turf, the only indoor batting cages in Chapel Hill (these are retractable and are stored out of the way), a private therapy room for massage and Fascial Stretch Therapy. Our multipurpose room accommodates our personal trainers, Olympic weightlifting, yoga mobility, and more.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- No. At least for now, our membership is contract-free and completely month-to-month. In the future, we may offer different contracted options, and we will pass along all information about those other options if/when they become available.
No contract, great! What if I want to cancel my membership?
- First off, we really hope that doesn't happen. If there is anything we can do, please reach out to us. That being said, we do ask for 30 day notice for any canceled memberships. For example, if you want to cancel your membership at the end of April, please let us know prior to the April 1 billing date.
What about going out of town for extended periods of time (e.g., internships)?
- We can place a hold on your account so that you aren't charged for the time you are away from us. When you get back, your membership will be reactivated and you'll be good to go!
We are committed to transparency and partnership at CF Homeward. Please reach out to us if you have any questions that have not been answered here at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 801-4348.